As you step into the expansive entry way featuring a 12’-barrel ceiling and capacious windows letting in scores of natural light, the carefully curated selection of designer furnishings, custom light fixtures, and granite top counters and vanities throughout present that flair of opulent coastal living.
The high-end gourmet kitchen is complete with custom cabinetry, a large granite island, stainless steel appliances, including a 72" Sub-zero refrigerator with full fridge and freezer. This kitchen is a chef's dream with a 48" Wolf 6-burner gas range with griddle, also featuring an oven and a half, as well as a separate wet bar and wine storage area. The spacious living room featuring Control 4 opens to the kitchen and dining area accompanied by soaring 12' ceilings and a beautiful remote-control gas fireplace. The luxurious master bedroom on the first floor features a king bed, grand custom closets, and an expansive private bathroom with both a soaking tub, walk-in shower and even its own built-in mini fridge. The main level also comprises of a large study, full bath, and a separate entrance to the mud room with double stacked, full size washers and gas dryers, full size fridge and generous built-in storage.
The second level of this home features 10' ceilings and plantation shutters throughout. The first suite on the second level hosts a king bed with private bath. The next bedroom across the hall is a large suite featuring a queen bed, additional seating area, private bath and balcony access. Down the grand hall, the third bedroom entertains two full beds sleeping a total of four while sharing a jack and jill bathroom connecting to an oversized bedroom presenting an additional queen bed and balcony access. Across the hall is the final bedroom on the second-floor hosting one full bed, private bath and balcony access.
The third floor of this spacious retreat features dual projectors, four murphy beds, two twin over full bunks, full bath with large shower and copious windows letting in the natural lighting.
Neighboring the home is a one bedroom carriage house that features a king bed, full bath, sitting area and mini kitchen- a perfect spot for the nanny or a couple who enjoys the additional privacy.
Sprawling entertaining spaces flow outside to the covered lanai with an outdoor heater for the cooler months, custom pool and spa, gas fire area surrounded by plush outdoor furniture and natural preserve beyond to create the most beautiful backdrop of an unforgettable vacation. Ten adult bikes are also included with this rental.
This residence well defines the coastal architecture and design that distinguishes our area and is sought out by many. The property at 24 Cove Hollow Street exudes all and more you could desire for the ideal vacation – book today to experience the luxury for yourself.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Soaking Tub and Walk In Shower
- Additional Private Bathroom with Walk in Shower
- Large Laundry Area with Dual Washers & Dryers & Additional Fridge
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Walk In Shower
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Walk In Shower and Soaking Tub
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Full Beds (4), Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combination
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combination
- Guest Bedroom: Full Bedroom (2), Private Bathroom with Walk In Shower
- Guest Bedroom/Loft: 2 Sets of Twin Over Full Bunk Beds (6), 4 Murphy Beds (4), Private Bathroom with Walk In Shower
- King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Walk In Shower
- 10 Adult Bikes Included in Rental
- Parking for 4 Vehicles (Garage Access Currently Unavailable)
- Sprawling Porches and Balconies
- Private Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Gas Firepit
- Control 4 Home Automation
- Dual Projectors on Third Floor
- 1 Block To Frog Pool
- Short Bike Ride to WaterColor's Beach Club
WaterColor Expansion Update: We are excited to announce the WaterColor Beach Club is open as of May 17, 2020 as the expansion project is now complete! The newly redesigned Beach Club now features three pools overlooking the gulf, additional lounge and seating areas as well as enhanced poolside food service.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 60 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|