29 Jul 2021
I’m hooked on 30A after an amazing girls getaway! Sanders Beach Rentals provided us with the most amazing property that we were lucky to stay at. This was also my first time to the area and I loved it!! I cannot wait to go back!
If you are wondering where, or what 30A is, you’re not alone. I had no idea what people were talking about when they go to “30A”. 30A is actually a road that runs along the beach in Walton County Florida, and connects a bunch of beach communities. Areas along 30A include Seaside, Watercolor, Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Watersound.
To get here, we flew into Panama City and grabbed a 40min Uber to Watercolor. Ubers and Lyfts were a little tricky to come by, so renting a car may be a good idea if you don’t want to be stuck waiting around. Or pre-book a shuttle from the airport.
We stayed in the Watercolor community at a Sanders Beach Rental property and it was gorgeous! Check out these amazing pictures of our rental below and find more information about booking this exact house here.
We had a great time at the Watercolor Beach Club, which was a quick 2 minute walk from the house. They have multiple pools, beach access, and a restaurant/bar. Access to this beach club is complimentary if you stay in the Watercolor Community.
The location of 209 Western Lake Drive was ideal because you could easily walk to the Watercolor town centre with shops and restaurants. Or it was a 12 walk, or 5 minute drive to Seaside, with even more shops and restaurants!
Things to Do on 30A
Another memorable activity was the Beach Brothers Bonfire. This is such a fun and hassle free idea for the beach- especially with a big group. They will come and set up a bonfire, beach, chairs, and even some snacks from Graze 30A. All you have to do is show up to enjoy the sunset and company with friends or family!
Some of the Vendors We Used During Our Stay in 30A:
- Hey Mama Wines – This Sparkling Rose was perfect for our mimosas in the morning!
- Grove Salon – Give yourself and your hair a little love at the Grove Salon!
- Seaside Style – home to the famous SEASIDE apparel! Did you even go to Seaside if you didn’t buy the shirt?? Available to shop online!
- Hibachi Joe’s – Joe was amazing and provided us with an amazing private dining experience at our house! He arrived with his hibachi grill and positive attitude to make the night so memorable!
- Gilbert Glassworks – this was such a fun and unique activity! We all learned how to fuse glass (not scary, I promise), and make a unique glass piece of artwork.
- Beach Brothers Beach Service – As I mentioned above, this was such a special experience on the beach and I highly recommend checking them out!
- Graze 30A – they provided the gorgeous charcuterie board during our bonfire. You can order when you book your Beach Bro’s bonfire
Thank you to Sanders Beach Rentals for an amazing stay!